Business Owners/Managers: Please register your business using the following link and instructions.
- Click this link, to register your business.
- You will be asked to identify your “Champions” and schedule one additional 2 hour training for them, which includes a Virtual Dementia Tour, Understanding Dementia and hands on Dementia Training. This training is held at Garden Spot Village. The number of champions is up to you.
- Encourage your employee’s to follow the instructions below to register themselves and complete the online training and test. Please advise them to make sure they select your business.
- Once 50% of your employees complete the online training and test, the designated Champions will attend Champion Training on the day you selected at registration.
- Congratulations! Your business, after completing the 4 steps above, has accomplished becoming a Dementia Friendly Business. You will receive the Elanco DFC cling and additional opportunities for training and becoming involved in your community.
Dementia Friends – Individuals and Team Members of Businesses that registered: Please register yourself using the following link and instructions.
- Click this link to register yourself. If the business you are a team member of is participating, please make sure you select that business from the drop-down list.
- After registering, you will go through an online training with slides and a short video.
- Once online training is complete, you will be presented with a 5 question quiz on the material presented. 100% on the quiz is needed to pass. You may take the quiz multiply times, if needed.
- Upon passing of quiz, you and your employer will receive an email informing both of you regarding the completion of the quiz.
- Continue your training by watching a few short sector specific videos through Dementia Friends USA. Once completed, you will be asked to complete your final registration as a Dementia Friend by choosing to commit to an action item.
- Congratulations! You have accomplished becoming a Dementia Friend! If your employer has listed you as a Champion, they will reach out to you with the additional Champion Training date.